Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just Checking In...

Hello out there! Well? How are things? It seems everyone is pretty quiet these days. I have been quiet too, not because things haven't been happening just have my limits. LOL I laugh because if you know me you know I don't know what my limits are. LOL As far as my affliction goes I am still about the same. I am still losing weight and have the discomfort and everything else that has been going on. I am pretty weak and just cant do much but........... a year ago we volunteered to do the church Christmas Party and Singing. So slowly I have been working on that. The Party is this Friday. YEAH! I am looking forward to it. I love being able to do this for my brethren. (Because I love doing it I just couldn't pass it off! Crazy I know) It has been a slow process trying to get everything ready but we are ready!!! My kids have been great. We have had fun doing stuff together. I have had to have my kids drive me to take care of stuff but I really have enjoyed it. (I haven't been driving due to things happening with my affliction) I will post pictures of everything after Friday. I don't want to spoil any surprises.... I do just ask that you might say a prayer for me that day. I know for me to be able to get everything done will only be God. I just pray that I will be able to decorate and be able to stay for the whole party. So until after the party this is Kim...Over and Out!

3 comments:

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

Sounds wonderful. My prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you sis. Let me know if I can help you out in any way! Love ya

Tiffany said...

Hope everything goes well and your able to be there the entire time. Love you!