
Jared went to take his driving test yesterday and passed. Am I really old enough to have 2 licensed drivers? What happened? Why do I feel one way in my mind but when I look in the mirror and look at my kids I see that I'm not the "girl" I think I am! LOL I am just excited for him though. I remember getting my license. It was such a huge step to independance. I let Jared drive to school after his test but I quickly regretted my decision. The only car to drive was my van which is hard to drive in bad weather. (It has rear wheel drive.) We were suppose to get more snow yesterday but not until later in the day so I thought it would be fine. Not 20 minutes after he left, it started to snow!!! He hasnt had ANY experience driving in the snow or ice. Oh well! He was already gone! I just had to pray that he would be safe. I would hate for him to have a wreck the very day he got his license! LOL He made it home with him and the van intact. Now I have one more thing to add to the prayer list each and every day!
Before I sign off I want to send a shout out to Sis. Leah! (I would have emailed this to you but I dont have your email address and you dont have one listed on your blog.) I read your comment this morning and it touched my heart so much. Thank you for even the thought of driving out. It is quite a drive! LOL Lord willing he will make a way for me to meet my dear Sisters in Indy someday! I cant wait. Love you!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Am I Really THAT Old???
Posted by Kim at Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I remembered when my kids got the driver liscens.That was fun.Bro stubby let me teach the kids.All he could do was pace the yard.So by the time Sondra came along the boys had taken it out of me. So I had a brother in the church take her on the Highway.But that helped take some of the runs had to make .
Hmm for some reason my blog list didn't show your new posts until just now. I loved the decorations for the singing! You did a wonderful job! Jared driving...umm i wouldn't be on the roads if i knew he was driving! LOL j/k. One more name to add to my prayer list ; )
Love you!
Post a Comment