
Enjoy each moment. When next Christmas comes some will be gone, some will be added. Some will be happy, Some will be sad. So for this Christmas, enjoy every moment. Take time to laugh and love. Most importantly... Remember the Reason For The Season. Love You!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Have A Very....
Posted by Kim at Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Merry Christmas my dear sister
Merry Christmas to you too!!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.We did. Love your bolg. the girl looks like you.
Merry Christmas! I know I've said this before but last year was the hardest, most wonderful year of our lives and I can't thank you and all my dear brethren enough for your faithful prayers. God changed my heartache for my daughter to Joy with the touch of his Hand, for others He opened His arms and took them home, but in it all, It gives me such hope for what miracles lie ahead. What will we see our magnificent Father do next? Who's life will he touch? Who's heart will he'll heal? Who will He welcome home?
You have such a wonderful heart to glorify Him through your affliction. You're in all our prayers. Love you so!
Hello, it has been a long time! I'm sorry about that, I'm trying to get caught up though :) I hope you had a GREAT Christmas also :) And hope you have a GREAT new year!
Post a Comment