Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Company's Coming!!

I can't believe how excited I am! I got a call from a Sister checking to see if we were leaving town for Thanksgiving. Of course we aren't so she and another Sister are coming to see me! This Sister is so dear to me. She has only been in the faith about a year and a half. God has placed a dear love for her in my heart from the first time we met. I can't wait to see her, well...both of them! Sis. L called a week or so ago and asked about coming. I told her I would love to see her but don't come thinking she was going to take care of me. When she called with a possible date to come I very sweetly reminded her that she was to just come to "visit" and NOT take care of me. I know her better than that though. I know she will come and do what ever she can. I just cant wait to see them both. Since I cant go to Oregon for now at least I get a little piece of Oregon here. Now to just count down the days! LOL

1 comments:

CHRIS AND TRINA said...

sis kim
I am so glad you get to have oregon sisters coming to visit with you. I hope all is well my prayers are for you and I love you very dearly. much love
Trina