Sorry it's been so long since I last posted. So many days I have thought about what I could post that day but then would decide it is better to keep the thoughts to myself. I just thought I would post a simple update. I am feeling about the same. Still losing weight. I have lost over 40 pounds so far. The pain is about the same, just worse at times than others. I had to call for the elders about a week and a half ago. Their prayers were so sweet and touched my heart. Today I have more strength than I have had the last few days. I know this will one day be over and I will once again have strength to do what needs to be done....Just not today!
I am very thankful for the grace and comfort God has given me. He has been very sweet to me and my household. The peace is always there. He has given me a mind that doesn't worry and that has a confidence that it WILL be over in his time. I know that only comes from God. I know he hears my faintest cry before him. He has answered so many of them. Today I will just rejoice to know he is my father and holds me in the palm of his hand and will heal all things in time. 
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Been A While!
Posted by Kim at Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I too like you don't know what to post.Sometimes I guess it is better to keep thoughts to ourself.Maybe we all have those thoughts?I am glad you are not worse for today.I will keep you in my prayers.
Glad to hear that you have a little more strength today. I pray that this will all end soon for you. I too at times would just rather not post anything. There's nothing wrong with that. Just keep on keeping.
Sis, i know that god will give you the grace you need to endure this. I know he has so far. Just know that we all love you and that we've been keeping you in our prayers and our thoughts.
It is good to hear from you again and I will continue to pray for you.
My Prayers are with you.
You are definately in my prayers. Don't feel bad that you aren't blogging much. It is completely understandable. Just take care of yourself :)
You are definately in my prayers. Don't feel bad that you aren't blogging much. It is completely understandable. Just take care of yourself :)
Post a Comment