So this morning I woke up feeling like I wanted to tackle one of the bathrooms. I went in there and started to clean. I cant believe how excited I was. Once I got to the toilet I chuckled at myself. How could I be this excited to clean the toilet??? LOL I am just thankful I felt like I could. While I was cleaning I went in to get the glass cleaner to find my washing machine over flowing all over the floor and going into the dining room. YIKES! I quickly shut it off and reached back and shut off all the valves. I ran and got all the towels I could and soaked as much up as I could. NOW I AM OVERLY POOPED! I will be good for nothing for the rest of the day. I am waiting for Tony to get here to pull out the washer to see what the problem is and to get the water from under the washer and dryer. I'm just not strong enough right now to pull it out. So, here I lay on the couch...again and wait for my honey! Boy, cleaning the bathroom sure turned into a long job. LOL
Have a sweet day!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Yeah! I cleaned the bathroom! What? Did I just say that?
Posted by Kim at Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Let the children clean the bathroom, you don't need to push yourself to do these things! Bad girl!!!
Well, i guess i love you too! LOl
xoxoxo
You are so funny Nee! Trust me, the kids have done tons very willingly. I just wanted to try to do it myself.
I am glad that you felt like doing it but be careful and that really stinks about the washer I hope you find the problem.
I am so glad you were able to clean your own bathroom.It felt good! Sorry to here about your washer,
satan could not let you feel good long .
SISTER! I thought I told you to take it easy!! ;) goodness sakes...
just kidding <3 ok, but really, take it easy!
That is looking at the positive, right there! hehehe Sorry you aren't feeling well. Don't do too much.
I'm looking above at Trina's comment and LOL! YOU, not do too much... NEVER. You have such a sweet heart to just go on with your day despite the pain. We're all praying God shows His sweet mercy to you soon. You've been such a faithful help to others at their time of sickness, and I feel helpless here, but I've seen too what mighty things God can do through the prayers of His people.
Yikes, that sounds like it was quite an ordeal, those washers hold a LOT of water. It's a good thing you caught it when you did. I hope you get to feeling better :)
hi sis, its hard to imagine you laying there so sick it just breaks our heart we cant wait until your driving over to OR 4 next visit and feeling well. Sometimes it seems us girls put off our work when we're well but then when we're ill we feel more pressed to take care of stuff? i dont get it but i know thats how my mom always was, Well im also a firm believer in resting and letting your body heal. snuggle down in a good soft warm blanky and drink hot coco with whip cream and read a good book watch a good movie have a good visit whatever you like but rest and get well soon love and prayers go with you sister
Post a Comment