Hummmm, where do I begin? We left really early Wednesday morning to drive straight through. We got to where we were staying, unpacked the car, went and got dinner and then went straight to church. After church I felt to go pray for a brother that was afflicted so we ran over there. The spirit was very strong and very comforting to me. After we prayed he was able to fall asleep and when he woke was healed. We were very thankful and rejoicing in it. (I only mention this to give God the glory. It was just so sweet.) Thursday we went to Disneyland and California Adventure. The kids had a great time! I had to lay down at times so I would just find a bench and lay down. You do what you have to do, you know? Friday we went to the beach. We ate at the end of Huntington Pier and watched the surfers. Friday night we were suppose to go the Knotts Scary Farm but I just couldn't do it so we just dropped off the older kids. We spent the evening with some brethren. Saturday the kids wanted to shop so we took them to this huge mall. We were there for 5 hours and the kids only went through part of the mall. They all bought clothes and shoes and had so much fun. I on the other hand walked some then went out to the car. Then we went to some brethrens home for dinner. Sunday we went to church, had lunch then went to my brothers house. Below you will see some pics of SOME of my nieces and nephews. Sunday evening we went to some other brethrens home. Monday morning it was time to drive home. It all went very fast and was really hard for me physically but God gave me the strength to do what he DID require and enough to enjoy many things with my children. God is just so good to me.
This is Gavin. HE IS SOOOO CUTE!
This Madison. Her and her brother Gavin are such hams! You get out the camera and they just smile and say CHEESE!
AWWW, Uncle holding Landon. This is the first time we have seen him. He is 5 months old and over 20 pounds of Chunk!!!
All the kids except Justin. Levi made it in the shot though. And YES Marcus has a Mohawk! He showed up the night before we left with is new cut! Hope was NOT happy. Good thing the hair cut doesn't make the man!
We were told that this shot will be put on the Disneyland website within 30 days!
End of the day shot!
Well, I have been feeling pretty bad since getting back (not that I felt great before I left) but I really need to go lay down again. Sorry this post is kind of boring. Just wanted to put a quick update. Love you all!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Trip
Posted by Kim at Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am glad that your trip went well but I am so sorry that you are feeling bad. I will be praying for you!!
Glad to here that you had a good trip and done what the Lord had for you to do.You are still in our prayers.
You are obviously a very strong and wonderful mother and sister. It is beautiful that you were able to go and do the things that needed to be done / and to push on to do the things for the joy of your children. I know it must have been hard on you. Sometimes as mothers, we sacrifice ourselves for the sake of our family. It sounds like it was a good trip. I'll continue to pray for you. Take it easy now, I mean it! ;)
Yeah pictures!!! The kids look like they had lots of fun...sorry you weren't feeling well =(. How was church?
Post a Comment