I got an email from a Sister today. As I replied my heart just overflowed with thanksgiving. To someone who is unfamiliar with the grace of God it could be very miserable to be me right now. But for me.... I love being me! My heart is so full of excitement and peace. I am excited to see all that God is going to work. I am excited to see how and when things will be back to normal. I have peace and grace to face each day. I have a great love in my life that loves God more than he loves me. I have so much in my life to be thankful for, how could I dwell on the things that may be thought by some to be terrible? God is such a wonderful father. I just want to please him in all things. I want to wait with excitement to see his hand move. I know with a confidence that his hand will move. I know this will be another sweet testimony in my life. So today my heart overflows with many emotions. I just pray that I will be pleasing in all he has laid before me and in all things wait with excitement to see what his will is. Could you use a little excitment in your trial? Love to all!!!!
Monday, November 10, 2008
My Heart Overflows....
Posted by Kim at Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
When my Grandma was so sick she would receive a card in the mail, a phone call, or someone would come by and see her. God surely knew what she needed. I was 16 or 17 at the time, and marveled about the care and Charity that we have one for another in this great big family.
Later I walked by a great big house, the door was open, and I could hear the conversation inside. There was a lady inside who was very sick and she was talking to someone about how all alone she was and no one came by, or called, or sent letters.
My Grandma lived in a little single-wide trailer. All of their money having been spent on going among the brethern and living the faith.
Oh the treasures she has laid up in heaven.
Post a Comment