Wednesday, August 27, 2008

YEAH!!!!!!!!

WE LEAVE FOR SKY CAMP IN THE MORNING! I AM SOOOO EXCITED I AM BESIDE MYSELF!!!

I got so spoiled when I was able to go to Oregon about every 6 weeks. It has now been 4 months! I feel like it has been FOREVER!

If we come to your mind just say a prayer for a safe journey for all that are going to camp outs this weekend!

See you when we get back!

7 comments:

carimarie said...

Have a wonderfull time, I kno you have been looking forward to this! We will pray for your safe trip & return!

Carrie said...

I WISH I WAS LEAVING IN THE MORNING :) Lord willing we will be on our in Friday. We'll be prayin for you guys too!

Love ya,

Carrie

Sis. Leah said...

I hope you guys have a great time. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I can't wait to hear how it goes, let us know.

Sis Stubby said...

You have our prayers.Have a great time.

Jackie said...

We will be praying, have a great time!!!

~sis jana~ said...

awwww...I want to go! Have a great time! I wanna see pictures when you get back!

Jules said...

I hope you have a great time, and I hope you, and everyone else is uplifted from it :)