Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pictures

Just a note about the pictures I added. The one of Me and my Hubby was taken at the wedding. It was at the end of the wedding as we were starting to clean up. The photographer who is a Brother here, wanted to take a picture of us. I just laughed and tried to talk my way out of it! I had been running doing the wedding and reception. My hair was up and out of the way for running. When he gave us this picture I just laughed again. My face is sooo red! Humm, could it be from running or was it because it was HOT! Maybe both! LOL My hubby looked great though. Ok.. honestly... I HATE taking pictures. I am just not photogenic. Oh well.

The picture of the kids I love. We got it as a Christmas present. When putting it on the blog it came out pretty light but you get the idea....

6 comments:

Sis. Leah said...

I think the pictures all turned out good. The redness in your face only adds character!!!

Tiffany said...

I love that picture! You are too photogenic. Lol

I'm sorry to hear your not going to the Bahamas =(. Like you said, thankfully Bro.Tony still has his job. I'll keep you in my prayers big sis.

Jackie said...

I don't like pics of myself either but I think you look great. It is good to get to put a face with the name!!

Aunt Sissy said...

I have to agree, I think the picture of you is very good. But I agree I don't like picture taken of myself either.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture! I think you two look adorable (Red face and all :p) Do the newlyweds have all their pictures? I know Bro R took a picture of my hubby and I too, maybe he'll bring the pics to Sky Camp?! Hint hint

Still keeping Tony's job in our prayers.

~sis jana~ said...

LOL!! I was reading your blog and enjoying your pictures when in the corner of my eye I noticed "Orange Park, Florida arrived from..." and I thought "YAY! THERE ARE BRETHREN THERE SOMEWHERE!" lol...it was just me...sitting here in FL. I'm goofy. *laughing at myself* I do enjoy your pictures though. It is nice to have a face with a name. Stop by my page to see me anytime! Love, Sis Jana