Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Just A Start....

It has been a while since I have posted. Several times I have come to my blog just to re-read what I have posted over the several years. Posting has been difficult for me in recent days. My mind has been so full that it became hard to even know where to start. There has been much rejoicing in our household because of God's healing power. We have seen a miracle and are so thankful for it. I wrote an email to share the miracle with some brethren and that testimony email has taken on a life of its own. I am hearing from brethren in other places that have read it. It has been fun getting to hear from them after they read it. One regret is that I would have written it a little differently if I would have known how it was going to travel. I would have added some information and left some out. It is what it is...The information is out there now. I do pray to have the opportunity to travel to the brethren that have read it and speak of it face to face. I want to be able to fill in some of the blanks. We are truly thankful.

Another thing that has filled my mind is the press I have felt toward a Sister that I didn't know. It has been a sweet blessing. It began with just introducing myself to her for things to start growing. Something so simple, yet so rewarding. After a short time we went to lunch and the emails began to flow. I wonder what will come from this. God is healing my body but did he give me this press toward her to use her to heal the wounds of my heart? Did she come to help me, as she put it last night, "dump out the jelly in the jar so it can be filled with better things"? If that's the case then I think I'm in for some pain and tears! Kind of like ripping off a bandaid! Ugh! Is that where this is going? There is a part of me that wants it to go there but part of me is guarded to LET it go. There is an excitement in waiting to see the end of God's will. When Sandy died I began to pray that God would send me a special friend. A friend, to not replace Sandy but help to fill the void that her death left. So, I anxiously await to see IF she is the one I have prayed for.

Although this post isn't exactly what I would hope it would be, it is a start! I hope it will help to get the juices flowing. Good Lord willing my thoughts will be able to come together a little better. For now, here it is.....

0 comments: