The beauty of God's creation is all around us. We look around and see the leaves changing to the colors of a sunset. The mighty mountains that He rose from the ground that, from time to time, get dusted with a sparkling white. The peaceful sound of a river or babbling brook. The white peaks on the mighty waves. Oh, so many beautiful things but these things are not the "beauty" that I am thinking about. I have been thinking about the inner beauty, the spiritual beauty. When brethren are living the faith and you can feel the spirit come from them there is an unexplainable beauty. When we look at one another with the spiritual eye, we don't see the outer shell. We see the beauty of Christ. What could ever be more beautiful? I only want to see the spiritual beauty. So, I will think of my dear brethren today and what is in them that is SO BEAUTIFUL. I want to also use this as another opportunity for self examination....Can the beauty of Jesus be seen in me?
"Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness."
"Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness."

0 comments:
Post a Comment