I really debated about posting this but it meant so much to me that I want to share. As most of you know, I have been blessed with the opportunity to get to care for my DEAR friend. She is so precious to me. She is a friend that God has given to me during this part of my life. For many who look on, it seems as though we have been friends for a lifetime but our friendship hasn't been a lifetime. It has not been fed with time but with the Spirit and Love. It is very treasured. Anyway, I came home last week from being with her for 15 days. I came home to something that was disappointing and heartbreaking to me. I wanted SO MUCH to be able to call her to talk to her about it but knew that I couldn't. She can talk for a minute but that's all. I knew that I would need more time to unload what was happening in my life. That night I went to bed and as I lay my head on my pillow I prayed that God would bring her to me in my dreams so that I could talk to her about it. A couple hours later I finally fell asleep and began to dream. In my dream the phone rang and on the other end was her sweet voice. The voice that I haven't heard in months. The voice that was so cheerful. A voice that you didn't hear the discomfort that she is in. In my dream I was able to talk to her about it. I woke rejoicing that God not only answered my prayer but that he even cared enough to allow me to talk to her about my disappointments. I haven't even been able to tell her about it yet. I cant wait for the Lord to send me back to care for her again and be able to share this sweet blessing with her. God hears our every whisper. He hears the hidden things of the heart. I am so blessed to be called a child of God. A God that answers my prayers.... even in my dreams.
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment