Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Just Thinking Back....

Tonight I was thinking back to 3 years ago at this exact time. I was thinking about what was going on. It was 3 years ago that my phone rang often because my friend was going through the great affliction of her daughter. I lost count just how many times my phone rang in the night. I was thinking about the day, 3 years ago exactly that Hope and I surprised them and showed up on their patio. I remember the scream of surprise. Thinking back has caused me to think about all the things that have changed since then....Trials that have come and gone and those that are still here, joys and sorrows, holding babies as God gave the breath of life and holding those that He took Home. It is just amazing....

Thinking back brings so many feelings and thoughts. It is good to be reminded..reminded of all that God has done for me, brought me through and the promise to get me through what weights down my heart now. It also makes we wonder what lies ahead?! How many trials? How many joys? Geesh....will I even be here? LOL

3 comments:

Beth said...

It is amazing where the years can take us...good and bad. I think it is good to reflect back on it all and see how the Lord is with us through it all!

pandama said...

i love this post it feels like the passing of the seasons

Kim said...

Thanks Mandy, It is a passing of Seasons...and they pass quickly.