
Where did the summer go? I can't believe it was time to get Justin and Josh off to school this morning. Actually, I can't believe that I only have 2 left in school. It just seems like yesterday that I was sending little miss independent to school for the first time. Now she is a 20 year old woman that works so hard. Jared has graduated, working and trying to decide what he wants to do with his life. It is hard to believe that this is Josh's last year in middle school and then that chapter of our life will be closed. As I look back over the last 20 years I can't believe how many chapters have been opened and closed. Life really is a vapor. The older I get the more I understand why Grandpa said it so much. So, this morning we opened another chapter of our life. One, like all the others, will be filled with joy and with some sorrow. We will just see what lies ahead. I guess a good start to our new chapter is to celebrate it with the kids favorite dinner tonight. Off to make enchiladas and beans...........
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
That Time Of Year Again
Posted by Kim at Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am feeling the same way as you today. Even though Luke is only starting 1st grade, I see his whole future flashing before my eyes and it feels like tomorrow that he will be leaving home. I am sure going to miss him when he is away from home for so long each school day. I am thankful for all the years I was able to be at home with him and I cherish those memories of the past 6 years.
Post a Comment