"By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.
But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased. "
Hebrews 13: 15,16
If you have been reading my blog for very long you know that I have been suffering with an affliction. Last week Sis. Tiffy put a prayer request on her blog for me. I needed the prayers of my brethren and God's mercy. I was suffering worse than I had been. I was in such pain I could hardly hold still. My body was doing things it has never done before. I was not doing good physically but knew my God would deliver me. I was in bed for days suffering. On Friday I woke up feeling GREAT! I got up, did a few things and still felt GREAT! We decided to go out for our Anniversary and just rejoiced that we were able to go out and enjoy each others company. I was in awe of his power. My affliction was pretty much gone. As I was sitting at a restaurant on our date, I text some of my dear friends to share the good news. We truly were rejoicing. We just prayed that it would continue and my body would be made stronger once again. We are on day 3 and I feel GREAT! I haven't felt this good since August. I still have some pain but not too bad. (Nothing like it has been) I can do stuff around my house, my energy level is good and the weakness is gone. God has been so good to me through all of this. He has comforted me and given so much grace. He has given a joy in my heart even in the midst of the suffering. I can't even express all that he has done or how I have felt in my heart. We are just rejoicing this weekend. I just want to be faithful to offer the fruit of my lips (or fingers lol) God is a wonderful father who hears each of our cries. He gives joys in sorrow and grace to keep walking this road. My heart truly is so full. I just wanted to share with my dear Sisters. Thank you for all the prayers that gone up to the Fathers ear on my behalf. I love you all!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Fruit Of My Lips...Or Fingers!
Posted by Kim at Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Praise the Lord. I am so glad that you are doing better.
Im so thankful to hear that your affliction is better I will continue to pray that the Lord has mercy, Love ya!
Thank God.I am so glad to hear you are doing better.God is a Great God.
HALLELUJUR :) I really am so thankful to God for his mercy on you!
Love you
Carrie
HALLELUJUR? LOL
So glad your feeling much better and that you and your hubby were able to go out for your anniversary. Thats so precious!
What a Wonderful, Merciful, Amazing Father in Heaven... MY heart is so filled with praise for all His mercy to you. Just hearing the pain in your voice just a few days ago brought me to my knees, but Look what the Lord has done! We're excited to come and rejoice with you soon :)
I am so happy God has had such mercy on you.
I'm so glad your feeling much better! Kyle said he saw you & Tony @ home depot the other day & said you looked great. Thats so wonderful that you guys got to have such a wonderful anniversary!
Sister Kim, I am so thankful to read about this mercy shown to you. What a complete blessing. I would love to see you both again too. I am catching up with some of your posts today, after not attending to my bloggy world very well. Love ya much!
What a sweet and amazing testimony.It is such an encouragement for us all to read about such stories. I was worried when I read that you needed prayers, what a blessing to see how quickly God rescued you. I hope and pray that you will continue to feel great!
Post a Comment