Wow! Where does the time go? I can't believe another year has past. This year has been full of blessings and trials. This year I was blessed to attend a few births, which I have been so thankful for. I have been able to be used in some other things and have felt the working of God in something else. Maybe he has another gift for me? I feel him working and truly hope that I can submit myself to his will and service.
We have had a our share of BIG trials this past year. We are still in a big trial and hopefully it will end soon. I just have to be more patient to wait on God and not look to the end I guess. I need to just be content in the midst of the storm and know that nothing can happen that he doesn't allow.
Now we have started a new year and part of me is excited to see what the Lord has for me 2008. Will we see our prophecy begin to come to pass and travel this year or is that in the years to come? (Since it didn't say exactly when.) Will we be used as a comfort to someone? Will God begin to use me in other gifts? I need to let a bigger part of me be excited. The other part of me worries about my children and what is ahead for them. Like I have written before, will they have faith? Will they have a desire to serve God? Have I taught them enough? Ok, I need to get back to the excitement in the unknown and not worry about the things I have no control over.
I have so much to be thankful for in 2007. God continued to strengthen the bonds that once seemed to be broken forever. I was able to witness the power of God in the giving of life. I have seen so much and felt so much. In 2008, when the road looks hard help me to remember all that God did for me in the years past and gone.
Happy New Year!
Thursday, January 3, 2008
A New Year
Posted by Kim at Thursday, January 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What other gifts do you think the Lord has for you??? ;)
Good question Tiffany I was wondering the same thing!!
Only time will tell but Tiffy we have talked about this before. We'll see if it really does happen.
Post a Comment