Sunday, January 13, 2008

I GOT FED!

I LOVE having my brethren over. I LOVE preparing the meals and desserts while my mind wonders thinking about what the Lord might give us to visit about. Saturday night we had quite a few over for dinner and visited about the spiritual gifts. That is a topic that is always good for me because it really stirs my mind. Am I seeking him for the gifts? Am I willing to do his labor? Everyone stayed pretty late and I enjoyed myself so much. The visiting was so great but of course the laugh sessions are awesome! We laughed so many times. I love those memories!

Today we went to church and after church we invited a whole other group for lunch. We had a visiting Brother in meeting and we were able to snatch him up for lunch! I was so excited to have him. I have known him my whole life and when I have the chance to be with him brings back so many memories. You know the memories, when you are the kid and they are the teenager that would tease you.... LOL We had a really good visit. I definitely got fed 2 nights in a row. I am just so thankful. I was feeling hungry and enjoyed every bite!

I am sitting here tonight just going over all of our visits and church meeting. I am so blessed and God is so good to come feed me when I am need. Once again he came and I will be snacking on it until the next visit. Hummm, I may just have company tomorrow night just to have so more! LOL

1 comments:

Charlene said...

you are so lucky Sister Kim when I move to Idaho I will have lots of visits too love you Sister Charlene PS I am very hungery