As most of you know, my best friend lives 8 hours away from me. The miles never seemed long or hard. We have been going to visit every couple of months but those miles seem sooo far now. I just want to be there to wrap my arms around them and hold their hands during this time of great affliction. My dear friends daughter is so very afflicted and my heart just breaks for them. I was unable to go because I was waiting on the baby to come, now the weather isn't cooperating to be able to drive. Guess I will have to look for airfare but the one that is afflicted wants my daughter to come too. They are very dear friends. It is so precious to me how close they have become. I know that God did that for me. My children have gone through a lot and I worried that they wouldn't ever want to come to the faith. Just when I was worrying he gave my daughter this sweet sister. She loves her dear friend so much and it is getting harder and harder on her that her friend is suffering. Yesterday the affliction was so great and she couldn/t stand to even listen to me on the phone when I would get updates on her condition. Of course it was a day full of praying for those in need but my heart broke in begging God because of my daughter. My fear is that if something happens to her friend it may forever take her away from ever coming into the faith. I do pray for God's mercy and Grace and I guess I am just selfish in praying that he not take her friend Home. I have to have more faith that God knows what he is doing. If my daughter comes to your mind just pray that she might feel the comfort of the Lord in this. I think yesterday she realized that her friend just may not make it.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Have Faith
Posted by Kim at Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I'm sorry. I hope that she gets some relief soon, and I hope you guys get to go see them soon. It would be awesome to see a miracle for you and your daughter, Lord-willing you will.
You know you have a place to stay if your able to fly over :)
Love ya sis!
Ya right Tiffy! You will already have company! But thanks! That is if I come......
=D Your coming this weekend? I have to futons in my living room sis! The more the merry :)
I dont know if or when I will get to come. I just want to sooo bad!
Hey girls,
I started a blog too. Jump on if you get a chance.
http://sharonandpreston.blogspot.com/
I hope you get to go soon Kim, not that I want you to leave!
This is a trial on so many levels and can (hopefully) be a blessing on many different levels. I am so thankful for your email to us to let us know her condition. They are ALL in our prayers. I have seen some amazing miracles in my own life and many others, I hope that this will be one more to add to the list of so many.
Post a Comment