When we moved to Idaho Tony wanted to buy a trailer. He knew we would camp quite a bit here and he didn't like the "tent" thing. We bought a trailer 2 months after moving. The first few summers we used it sooo much. The last 3 years we have only got to go out a total of 4 times! The kids have grown and it is harder to go. They have work and activities and it makes it hard to just take off. I mentioned to Tony about a week ago that I thought we should just sell our trailer. We had so many fun times in the trailer but #1 we weren't getting enough use out of it and #2 we don't need one with so many beds. He agreed after some thought. My prayer was that a young family would be able to afford it. We priced it a little low just for that. I listed it on Craigs list yesterday and got some calls and one guy came to look. He made an offer but it was way to low and I just didn't feel like he was "the one". Later that evening I got a call from a guy and I just knew he was the one. He ended up calling 3 times during the evening with questions. In the last call he wanted to negotiate a price before they came to look at it because they live over 2 hours away and wanted to make sure we could come to an agreement before driving all that way. I felt so good about it. I told him we would hold it until they came. If anyone else wanted to look we would schedule them for after they came. Well, they pulled up to the house and it was just as I prayed. A young husband and wife with 3 little kids. To watch the kids get so excited was precious. He brought his Grandparents to look too. The Grandma told me that he had been saving his money for a long time to buy a trailer. They loved it! They bought it. They felt like God worked in them getting the trailer and I KNEW that God had answered my prayer about it. Everyone was so excited. I told them my prayer and how thankful I was to see them and their little kids. I told them how excited I am for them to go make memories like we did. So, it was sad to say good bye to the trailer but REALLY exciting to see how excited they were. Maybe someday we will get another trailer when it is easier to go. For now Bye Bye trailer....
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How neat..glad it went to a good family. Our tent trailer is still in Colorado. We haven't used it in a few years, but once we get it up here we hope to use it alot and explore Idaho!
Thats so sweet Kim! I'm sure that family will love it.
Post a Comment