YAHOOO! We are so excited! Two of the young brethren that we are very close to got engaged last night!!! We are beyond excited for them. They have asked to have the wedding in our backyard and of course we said YES! I am also going to be the Wedding Planner/Coordinator AND I'm doing her Shower. I had asked to do her shower before they were ever engaged. Lots of planning and things to do. My days are already very full taking care of Sis. Y but this is just too exciting to pass up. Good thing it stays light here until 10! LOL It will give me lots of time to get stuff done. So here we gooo.... A wedding to plan and yard to get ready in 6 weeks!! Let the count down begin! Keep us in your prayers!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so excited my sissy has you to help her with her Wedding! I can't wait to get there myself and help too! Love you lots big sis!
I am so happy, can't wait to come up and rejoice with everyone!
http://carimarie2001.blogspot.com/
I finally have one now too!
Post a Comment