Saturday, December 31, 2011

Where Did The Year Go?

I cant believe it is time to say goodbye to 2011! Where did the time go? This year has definitely been a very full year. I began the year spending most of the time in CA caring for a dear Sister. It was a sweet time that taught me so much. I will always treasure that time with her. I will think often of the words she whispered to me as she left this life.

My affliction got even worse and had come to the mind that he would be taking me home soon. I was so excited but then.....well, I got a prophecy that said that I would live and he would heal and then.....he began to heal me. It was truly amazing. He is still working his healing power and someday maybe I will be all back together. LOL

There were great sorrows and heartbreaks this year. At times the load was very heavy. From time to time God would come and comfort my heart. Many times I looked at the storm that raged around me but yet had peace and a great desire to keep walking. In those times I was reminded of the vision the Sister had about the angels coming to minister to me. In my loneliness and troubles He was always faithful to be there.

Great blessings have come too. Yes, I have seen his healing power work on my body but I have also seen his hand move to heal wounds of my heart too. He, in his infinite wisdom, sent a dear friend to me in recent days. Although it hasn't been long, it seems as if she has always been there. I count this as one of the greatest blessings of my life. I look forward to see what God has in store for the two of us. It is going to be interesting I'm sure!!!! We are such different people so I am learning so much. (and yes, learning hurts sometimes!) It has been so wonderful.  So much about our friendship amazes me.  I love you Sissy! 

So, it is time to say goodbye to 2011....Goodbye,  you have been a roller coaster ride!    Now to see what 2012 will bring.  I am sure there will be joys and sorrows but I am anxious to see what God has in store......

0 comments: