Ok girls, here is the recipe I talked about on Facebook.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken
8 bacon strips
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
seasoned salt
4 oz can diced green chilies
4 oz cream cheese
2 cloves garlic, minced
Preheat oven to 375
in a skillet cook bacon over med heat until part way cooked but not crisp, drain. Flatten chicken to 1/4 in thickness and sprinkle seasoned salt (just lightly)
in a bowl mix cream cheese, chilies and garlic. Spread on one side of the chicken but don't get too close to the edges. Roll the chicken breast, wrap each rolled breast with 2 pieces of bacon and secure with a toothpick if needed. Place in 9X13 pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake uncovered at 375 for 30-35 mins. Hope you enjoy!
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Yummy Chicken Recipe
Posted by Kim at Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I want to see a picture!!! It sounds soo yummy =) Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Oh my heavens! This looks so so good. I put it on my menu for next week. Yum. Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment