Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Teen Years Are Gone....

I am sitting here thinking back to being in labor with my sweet girl 20 years ago. She was born on July 23, 1990 at 12:50 pm. In a few short hours, her teen years will be gone forever. It is hard to believe that when I turned 20 I was married and already had her. CRAZY! Now her teen years are gone and we survived! Actually, her teen years weren't bad. We really had more joys than sorrow and for that I am very thankful. I am so thankful to have her. I look forward to the future with her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRECIOUS GIRL!

1 comments:

Jackie said...

Time sure does fly by. I know it wont be long and I will be looking back over the teen years of my kids. BTW Our new little guy shares your daughters birthday!