I have been asked for this recipe by several people so I thought I would just post it here.
Taco Soup
1 lb. Ground Beef
1 large onion (I used a white onion)
1 Regular size can Rotel Tomatoes (with green chilies)
1 Can Ranch Style Beans (without Jalapenos)
1 Can Whole Kernel Corn undrained
1 Can Kidney Beans undrained (I used Light Kidney beans)
1 Can Black Beans undrained
16 oz jar of picante (I used Medium)
1 tsp Garlic Powder
Tortilla Chips
Sour Cream
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Brown your hamburger and onion, put into your crock pot and add all the beans including liquid from cans. Add tomatoes, picante and garlic, stir. Turn crock pot to low and let cook for 4-6 hours. Let each person add their own chips, sour cream and cheese as they scoop their bowl. This soup would be yummy with corn bread too.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Taco Soup Recipe
Posted by Kim at Saturday, October 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks Sister! I probably will be making that soon! So nice to get new recipe ideas I realized there are so many things I don't make because I get in the habit of making too many of the same things! BORING! So thanks again!
Sounds sooo good. I will have to give it a try. Well that is after we get moved and find our crockpot...lol!!
Post a Comment