Wow, it's been a while since I posted. Things around here have been a little busy and crazy but good. The Lord has worked some wonderful things in recent days and we have been rejoicing in those things. My mind has been in 50 different places which has made it hard to post. My thoughts are way to scattered. LOL I just thought I would post real quick just to say we are still alive and doing well. We are getting ready for visiting brethren (which we always LOVE having) and since they are coming my hubby and I decided to do an Easter party on Saturday night for all the brethren's kids 13 and under (there will be over 20!). Soooo.... my mind is running trying to pull it together in just a few days. I am also working on the summer singing and Sis. C's baby shower. (YES I love doing parties!!! LOL) Anyway, Hope all it well with you. I hope as Easter approaches our minds are filled with thoughts of the price that was paid for us. Love you all!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey Sista! It looks like everyone in the blogging world is busy lately. Hope your Easter party goes well. I can't wait to see you!
You are a busy gal. Can't wait until I can say the same. We can be busy & going crazy together.
Oh my, you are a busy one. I kind of understand. I use to like to do things that would bring enjoyment to others, but I've slowed way down. Maybe I'm just lazy!!! I am looking forward to our Easter. We always have the Lord's Supper and Footwashing on Easter evening. I agree, that we need to remember the ultimate sacrafice that was paid for us. Without it, we wouldn't have each other or all share the same hope!!
It sounds like you are going to be very busy, or should I say have been...hehehe We had Easter at our house with a nice egg hunt. I love throwing get togethers too! Friends and family to fill our lives makes life wonderful, doesn't it?
Post a Comment