Well, I am sure you all already know but Sister R had her precious baby on Friday. I know Sis. T put a prayer request on her blog. Thank you all for praying. She needed it. We had a couple of problems but the Lord was very merciful. We have all been rejoicing. I took my camera with me to the birth but my hands were a little busy with Momma and Baby so I never seemed to get my hands on my camera. LOL I have been there several times since then and have forgot my camera every time! Argh! I will go tomorrow and take some so I can take them with me to Oregon. Yes, now the baby is here so we are leaving!!! (Lord willing) After Sis. C gets off work on Thursday we are heading out! Yeah! I can't wait!!! My heart has longed for my dear brethren and now I get to see them again.
I will post new pictures of Baby E when I take some! LOL
Thank you again for all your prayers.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Praise The Lord!
Posted by Kim at Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hope you guys have a wonderful trip, you will be in my prayers. Glad to hear that the baby was born and everything turned out fine.
Hi! Congratulations to the parents. That is super exciting news. Could you tell me which Crabb Family Album the song "Not Fear the Crossing" is on? I can't find it. Thanks, JoAnn
JoAnn~ that song is from the "Living Out The Dream" CD
I'm so glad to see the Lord deliver another wonderful gift. Rachel & Mike are going to make such great parents. Have a great trip!
So thankful for Gods mercy, we were all praying here in Oregon. Hope you bring lot of sweet pictures to share when you come! See you so soon :)
Our Lord is so sweet Even though I was far away God woke me up with a dream in the night that our sister R was in labor and I needed to pray. I had stayed the night over at my Aunt's house and when Sister Char came to get me my mom I asked if she was in labor and mom sayed yes how did I know. I told her God gave me that dream and told me she needed my prayers. Even though I was far away I am glad God keeps us close in sprit. And thank you God for our sweet new little one and all the mercy he had on our sister R.
Post a Comment