Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Not An Exciting Update....

Well, we are still on baby lock down. LOL She is now a few days late. Please just continue to pray for Sis. R that it will come soon. Other than that it is just the same around here. Love you and I will keep you posted about the baby's arrival. (Lord willing I will have something to post very soon! LOL)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

For their sake I hope it comes soon also! I'm excited to meet the lil cutie!

Tiffany said...

You need to come see me! Hurry up baby! Hehe Still praying for you all.

Anonymous said...

Just for kicks I googled old wives tales for inducing labor. thought this one might give you a chuckle!
When a pregnant Plains Indian woman was near term and showed no sign of going into labor, tribe members would tie her to a rock in an open field and stage a mock "attack," pulling up their horses only at the very last minute, in hopes of inducing labor. The Pilgrims, for their part, would stand women whose babies were late against a pole, strap them to it, and pound the pole up and down against the ground -- apparently hoping to shake the baby loose.

Have fun with that K?!

carimarie said...

Oh goodness those poor Indian women LOL well Rachel is in our prayers please dont try any of those things the poor Indian Woman had to go through :)