I just got back from Oregon. What a trip! As I have written before, we weren't sure just how this was going to work out for me to be with my dear sister from another state. She called on Wednesday morning so I quickly got online and bought a plane ticket and off I flew. It had snowed so much the day before and the roads were so icy. I was so far away from the airport and going no where because of the traffic and ice. I called a few brethren to pray that I would get to the airport ontime for my flight. I barely made it!!!
I got to the sisters house and it was if the Lord was giving her pains to let her know it was time but not much had changed until I got there. I know it was only God. She then got down to business and before tooo long we had a precious, beautiful baby boy. It was such a huge blessing to be there. Gods mercy and grace was all around. It was so sweet to witness God's goodness to another sister.
We got everything cleaned up and everyone happy and off we went to Dave and Dayna's to have Wednesday night church. They are trying to have church there so Sis. Brittany can listen to church and be fed by the spirit. Anyway, we got there just in time to change to get ready for church. From the first song the spirit was so strong. It was revealed to me that there was prophesy and I felt it so strong. It was then shown to me that I was the one to receive the prophecy and then God revealed to me just who he would use. That was such a huge blessing to me. It was a brother who has been used very seldom but is so very dear to my heart. He knows nothing of what was happening in my life or the struggles of my mind. Thankfully he submitted to the spirit and was used to me. The prophesy truly spoke what was in my heart and my concerns. I am so thankful!!!! I needed it so bad. I was hoping that I would get to go and come back so refreshed and I am! It was just so precious.
Tonight I am home and counting all of my blessings. I have been talking to my husband for hours telling him all that has happened and felt for the last two day. You would think it would only take minutes to fill someone in on 2 days but it has taken hours. I keep remembering other things to tell him. The Lord filled my couple of days with such blessings.
Thank you Lord for your mercy, grace and a healthy baby!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Gods Wonderful Gifts
Posted by Kim at Friday, February 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
HEY SIS KIM ,
I AM SO THANKFUL YOU GO TO BE WITH HER. I KNOW HOW MUCH OF A COMFORT YOU WERE TO ME IN MINE TIME OF NEED. I AM SO THANKFUL SHE HAD HER BABY BOY MAX. I JUST WANTED TO SEND MY LOVE AND WELCOME HOME.
MUCH LOVE,
GOD BLESS,
SIS TRINA
I miss you!!! I wish i could have seen you while you were here. I'm so thankful that you were able to come and be a comfort to the brethren and that you were comforted as well <3
Tiffy, I miss you too. It was disappointing to not get to see you but I was only there for 1 full day! I guess I need to keep in mind that I can only do so much! LOL Who knows when I'll get to come back.... Dayna thinks Tony should send me up there once month! LOL
That is such a neat story! So many things that could have gone wrong, but instead God shows His power. I am so glad that it all worked out for you! What a wonderful gift to experience the prophecy you recieved in advance too. Those sorts of things give us courage to be used in the gifts too.
Yeah, like those places that you can order flowers or fruit sent once a month!;P We were all thankful you were able to come and that God encouraged and comforted you while you were here. It's amazing to me how refreshed we can feel even in one day if the Lord blesses that day. Dave took some pictures of Baby Max when Brother Thomas and Sister Amy brought him over yesterday! I'll have to send you some :)He's so precious.
Post a Comment