Saturday, June 18, 2011

Not My Typical Dream....

I am not a spiritual dreamer. I can count on 1 hand how many spiritual dreams I have had through the years but over the last year and a half I have had 3. Without going into extreme detail the first in that time came when I was praying and asking God if I was going to die because of what I was going through with my body. One night I dreamed that I was standing outside a bedroom and I could see myself in the bed. I looked a little older than I do now but not an old woman. I could see the brethren that were there and I could hear the conversations going on just outside the door. The second dream, I have already written about. I wrote about how I prayed for God to bring Sandy to me in my dreams so I could talk to her about somethings when she was too sick to talk on the phone. He did. The 3rd came just last night. I dreamed that I came to place that looked like a church. It was beautiful. I walked in the door and inside were many brethren who have already gone on. They were singing and rejoicing. I looked around and saw so many that I knew. There was such joy and a peace that words just can't express. Sandy ran to me and hugged me, then Gram came up and hugged me. I then turned around and looked at the door. Outside the door was a long line of people waiting to get in. Some where children, some were adults. There were so many details that my words fail to express it all. I woke and was so comforted. I wanted to go back. I closed my eyes hoping TO go back but the dream was over. My spirit was so stirred and comforted. It honestly made me Home sick. It made me long to be where they are. I am sure that what I felt in the dream is only a portion of what will be felt when we get home and yet it was enough to make me excited and long to be there. Im so thankful that God gave me this dream. I am thankful for the comforting I feel this morning and most of all, Im thankful that I am excited and not afraid to die. Looking forward to HOME!


0 comments: