I know its been a while since I have posted but my mind has been over flowing with thoughts. When it is so full and spread in so many different ways it makes it hard to pull it together enough to post something that makes even the slightest bit of sense. Here is my attempt....
I am thankful to have been able to get over the hump. The hump of not being able to find grace in the midst of a trial. I am usually able to roll with the punches pretty well. There have been very few times in my life where I haven't been able to find some joy and peace in the storm. I have been in a trial and last week for a few days I just couldnt get it together. I was SOOOO not myself. I was emotional and really couldnt find the grace to face what was before me. I know it wasnt because the Grace wasnt offered, I just couldnt find it. It was my fault! But I got over the hump....The trial is still there, nothing has changed but I have the grace to stare it straight in the face, give a little giggle and know that God knows all things. I am back to myself! The glass is once again half full.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Getting Over The Hump....
Posted by Kim at Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I will be praying for you. It is good to hear from you on here again.
Post a Comment