
Every time I anxiously await "the call" to attend one of my dear friends births, memories flood my mind. God's power is manifested each and every time. I am thankful to have my wonderful memories. The memories of the grace and peace. My labors were extremely long and hard but God always gave me a confidence in what HE could do. I am so blessed to be one of his children. Having faith is a gift, one that I did nothing to deserve but he offered it to me freely. I know I can do nothing to ever repay God for what was given but I pray that I may be a faithful and obedient servant all the days of my life. I am excited for my dear Sisters in Christ to have their own testimonies of God giving the breath of life. It just never gets old. It truly is a miracle EVERY TIME! So tick, tock...times ticking and with each moment it is closer to "the call" coming.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Just Thinking....
Posted by Kim at Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hopefully the moment will be here soon. I think the waiting part is always the worst. You guys are in my prayers and I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby.
sis kim we certainly are waiting with a very excited held breath for you to recieve the call. cant wait to see you over here asap ;D
Post a Comment