Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day Of School

Red Schoolhouse for BTS Pictures, Images and Photos

Summer vacation went WAY tooooo fast! Although we didn't get to really do anything this summer since I was laid up, I still enjoyed it. We played sooo many board games together and we had lots and lots of family time just at home. I love my kids being home. I guess we are back to the crazy schedule of up early and lots of homework later. Justin may be in for a little bit of a surprise starting his first year of high school. Jared is just excited to be in his Senior year. Josh will probably feel lonely at the middle school all by himself! LOL We will see how it all plays out this year. Here we goooo.......

2 comments:

Sis. Leah said...

I agree this summer flew by, but we had lots of fun also. Glad that you guys were able to have fun and enjoy the summer together with all your down time you had. The little things are the things that last a life time.

Anonymous said...

Where did the Summer go?!? I walked out to the studio to start setting up for lessons this year and saw the music lying on the floor that we had been practicing for the sing at the beginning of the summer! I can't believe how time has flown. Hope the kids have a great year! Justin.. High School WOW :D